This Camera Review shows the necessary informations for this compact size device, that connect to a portable phone or pad.
The first one make Thermal Infrared Images and the second regular ones. A software surimpose the two resulting images together, therefore the result is a mix image that shows informations from both lenses.
– Scene Temperature Detection Range: -4 to 248 degrees F ( -20 to 120 degree C )
– Battery: 350 mA-h Built-In. It doesn’t drain power from the unit it is plugged on. Charge it through Micro USB connector on the side of the camera.
– Image Resolution: 14 Mpixel
– Power Switch on the side
– Everything is control from the Flir One software, which is available from your apparel online store.
– Ipad or IPhone: Lightning Male Connector
– Others Smartphone: Micro USB Male Connector).
– Micro USB Female Connector on the side for battery Charging.
– You can monitor your Home Air Infiltration and Moisture Presence. Help to better isolate houses, therefore permit economy on Energy costs.
– Seek Compact Thermal Camera $205.08 (Sensibility not good enough, detection is under 6 feet)
– FLIR C2 Compact Camera $649.06 (Good but more expensive)
– Fluke FLK-TIS10 9HZ Thermal Infrared Camera $1,299.99 (Semi-professional camera)
– Small and Lightweight. Fits easily into all clothing pockets).
– Ease of use.
– Mix images from both lens give a very practical and easy to understand results.
– Price is affordable compared to higher end camera
– The software sometimes hang up when you move the camera too fast.
– Battery could last longer.
– If you follow the Amazon link and buy product from them, I will get paid a small cut of the sale. It will help me pay the bills. –
Sample Images from my Flir One Camera: